[at-l] Re: Bear Mountain Tango Part I

Yippeee. I'm not the only one who doesn't like that area at Bear Mtn. Bridge. You know I never did
find the white blaze too the Trail Side Zoo and I looked and looked for it.

I ended up just walking to theroad (whatever it's called) that leads to Lake Hassen (hmm, that isn't
spelled right is it) and the Bear Mtn. Inn. I eventually checked out the zoo from the "other end".

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **