[at-l] women's issues

My most humorous encounter with "women's issues" came when my wife and I
were staying in the attic of Roan High Knob shelter in a freezing rain
storm.  (For those of you who do not like certain images burned onto
your brain, you can stop reading here.)

Anyway, when both of us felt the call of nature in the middle of the
night (we were the only ones staying in the shelter, by the way) I was
able to pee out the back window from a kneeling position.  My wife, on
the other hand, provided me with the quote of the day by asking, "You
think I could manage to pee in a Ziplock?"

Now, mind you, I don't recommend either, but even considering the
logistics of such questionable trail behavior is quite a challenge for
people with different anatomical equipment.