[at-l] Goings on in Erwin......(OT)

WOW, thanks for the offer. I know you could support us with your writing
carrer. But I think you would have to fight Amy for me... Maybe fencing with
hiking poles or shane could set up a pistol duel. But then again Im not a
switch hitter so it might take me a while to get used to the new
relationship. I am doing the trail in 03 and they realy say it does "change
your life" so you never know.
JTW

> Happy Valentine's Day to you too Josh, you sweetheart.  No my journal is
not on trailjournals.com.  I'm afraid if I were published I would no longer
be the sweet, kind, loving, handsome guy I am and then you wouldn't want to
marry me.  I'm saving myself for you.