[at-l] Tall tales.....

In a message dated 2/13/2002 4:01:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
baltimorejack@hotmail.com writes:

> In other words, maybe the hiker that scared Ma and Pa was actually someone
> else-----geez, and it was a pretty scary description, too.  Wonder if he's
> still out there somewhere?  Actually, from their  description, it sounds
> like it coulda been Slyman, except of course, they said that the hiker in
> question was a comparatively young man.   Hmmm....the mystery continues.

Ha ha ha, pretty funny Jack!  And now a joke.........

President Bush and Colin Powell are sitting in a bar.
A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Powell
sitting over there?"
The barman says, "Yep, that's them."
So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys
doing in here?"
Bush says, "We're planning WW III ".
The guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"
Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Iraqis this time
and one bicycle repairman."
The guy exclaimed, "A bicycle repairman?  Why kill a bicycle
repairman?
Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says,
"See,smart ass?  I told you no one would worry about the 140 million
Iraqis!"

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---