[at-l] Engineering Question about PUDs

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 12:14:27AM -0600, TJ Fort <tjfort@netdoor.com> wrote:
> Does this take into account the difference in altitude?  and, the fact the
> earth is not a true sphere? and, therefore it would not be a true arc
> neither?

Probably not, but I bet those effects are small enough not to matter for
any useful purpose.  The earth is pretty darn close to a true sphere.

-Dan

--
Daniel E. Eisenbud
eisenbud@cs.swarthmore.edu

"We should go forth on the shortest walk perchance, in the spirit of
undying adventure, never to return,--prepared to send back our embalmed
hearts only as relics to our desolate kingdoms."
					--Henry David Thoreau, "Walking"