[at-l] Intresting Mag articles

I just got back from Barnes and Noble and was checking out some mags =
with some articles of interest to our list you may want to check these =
out.=20

The march outside has a review of on the trail coffee makers that fits =
inline with our huge thread it gives pictures for a lot of them so you =
can check them out. It also has a good looking article on 25 trips of a =
lifetime. This seems to be the big topic that all the outdoor mags are =
printing in the last 2 months... these life lists, trips of a life time =
etc.=20

My other is a plug for us Michigan hikers and one of our favorite spots. =
In Adventure their is a article of the 20 perfect places to camp/hike. =
North Manitou which us MI hikers have bragged about several time is =
listed as one of them. Makes me feel good that Michigan is getting its =
share of press with Manitou and of course Isle Royal. This article also =
had some spots in mane, Virginia and north Carolina I'm going to check =
how far they are off the AT.=20

I don't get either of these mags I just look at them when I'm at my many =
outings to the book store. I feel I'm paying a renters fee with the way =
over priced starbucks coffee. :) It seems that they are defiantly =
getting better then their issues from the past though and I would prob =
get a subscription if I wasn't saving for my hike.
JTW

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---