[at-l] Hi

Just joined this list yesterday and wanted to say 'HI'... several of the
names I allready recognize from BPL (can I say BPL here?).
I've been section hiking the AT for several years (decades) now, and it
looks like I'll be completing my walk this year. Hummmmmm, seeing I started
so long ago, maybe my walk will never be completed. I hope not.
Anyways, looking forward to looking forward.
Onestep

http://onestep4me.tripod.com