[at-l] Swearing and the *&$#! (OT)

In a message dated Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:34:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, patrick.loomis@ch.novartis.com writes:

> Now, I'da thought you'da been more inclined to use something made by Easton
> or H&B rather than a hammer.

I must've said hammer because I'm at work (a hardware store).  I'd prefer to swing a bat yes, but a Worth, or maybe a Louisville.  I have several of those old "tools" around my house.  I used to beat the futon matresses with them and have 'em stashed around the house for self-defense.  (And some I'm quite fond of and just can't bring myself to throw away.)

I thought of taking a glove and ball on the trail, but came to my senses...mostly.

-Teresa (Wondering what H&B is...)