[at-l] Lyme disease question.

Bill's point is well tacken - we often literally scare or worry [or
plan?? ho-ho-ho!] ourselves to death; re Lyme disease, no need to get
anxious or worried - just check for ticks - and, more importantly, bite
marks - regularly and listen to your body.  If in doubt, just take the
half day of time in a town and go to a doc - might even get the blood
test done just to be sure . . . no need to have it impact the fun of
your hike, just keep it in mind as part of your hygiene routine . . .
remeber, we are supposed to be hiking to reduce stress and worry! :)

hike on,

thru-thinker