[at-l] Swearing and the *&$#! (OT)

Welcome to the campfire. Grab a seat on the log and have a smashmellow.

One of the additional reasons to respect your language choices involves
the respect that shows of your colleagues. It also helps you to know
that each time you post, Google.com adds yet one more example of your
use of language and knowledge to their search lists. These aren't
private conversations.

Do you want your kids to see how to talk to others and be proud or
embarrassed? Enuendo should be among everyone's skills.

Bill...