[at-l] Swearing and the *&$#! (OT)

Well, I have one of the most colorful vocabularies around, and I normally
would just let it roll, but when it comes to the list, I don't want to
f**king pi** any of the a**holes on this son of a bi***ching list, off, you
know?  I have even been known, from time to time, to post with abandon, and
say what I want, but usually it's not meant for the list, but for someone
else entirely.  Trying to watch my language and post to the right people?  It
all gets so tiring. LOL!  And I surely am glad I got THAT out of my system as
my God daughter is on her way over... Wouldn't want her cussing like a sailor
before she's three now, would I?

Kelly (apologizing if she offended anyone)

In a message dated 2/12/02 5:58:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wdaniels@bestweb.net writes:

> One of the funniest, and perhaps most offensive (if your mind runs that way)
> pieces I have every hear is the poem Jack & Jill with BLEEPs inserted. It
> starts: Jack and Jill went up the hill to BLEEP. Jack fell down and BLEEP.
> etc.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---