[at-l] tract homes

R&R,
That was beautiful! Alligators, bobcats, armadillos. Almost like a trip
report.
I have a mockingbird who sits daily in the dogwood outside my window. A
simple bird, but I have become attached.
Her little head-cock as I go outside is enough to draw me out of my head and
into her world...

--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

	Website: