[at-l] one last engineer story

Chocolate -

My pack weight spreadsheet is set to two significant figures - I need to know
that my tent stakes weigh 0.19 (NOT 0.2) pounds - what's your point? Wasn't
somebody advertising a scale before the PA Ruck that weighs in 1/10 gram
units? <g>

Black&blue&a dam* proud engineer

In a message dated 02/12/02 4:35:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
patv@falcon.cc.ukans.edu writes:

> I remember standing by a pay phone listening to an engineer reaming out
> his support person (she said delicately): "I told you to increase the
> dry cereal by 1.25 ounces a bag, and I can tell you increased it by 1.5
> ounces instead."
>
> 'nuff said-
> Chocolate

multipart/alternative