[at-l] Pave the Trail! {WAS Leki Damage---}

No, it isn't those little Vespa's that use good old internal combustion.
The Segway uses electricity, gyroscopes and moves in reaction to changes in
position and balance of its rider. The wheels a just outside your heels if
you were on one. It is designed to work on sidewalks and hallways, not
highways or trails (I just gotta hope).

Run a little Google search on Segway. This was in the news about 2-3 months
ago.

OrangeBug