[at-l] Wingfoot's The Thru-hiker's Handbook for 2002

In a message dated 2/12/2002 11:25:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Djarskey@hotmail.com writes:

> I just had a copy mailed to me by B&N... it took them a week to ship.  so
> I'm hopeing it's the new one.  It shipped on Saturday.

Let us know when you recieve it.  Since it's print on demand, I would imagine
it will be the current copy, but the 1st two links on the B&N website show
the 2000 and 2001 editions respectively.

Even if you recieve an older edition it should work just fine on the trail.
I used the Handbook exclusively on the trail in '97 and in '98 with the maps
for NH and copies of the Maine maps and hardly ever got lost!

You may also want to pick up a Data Book, which shows most of the road
crossings, water sources and  campsites between shelters.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---