[at-l] Marginally trail related.

In a message dated 2/12/02 9:13:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rbenhameda@home.com writes:

> I see Olympic gold in the future.  Who design's those skimpy little ice
> skating
> outfits any way?  lets call them.

Believe it or not, I used to skate in competition and one of the wholesalers
of those little outfits sponsored a design contest, which I entered for
sh**ts and giggles and WON!  Lord, that was a 100 years ago, and certainly
not appropriate for hiking...

Kelly, who thinks the Candandians got a raw deal in figure skating pairs last
night.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---