[at-l] Re: planning - was: my 31 drops...

Excellent!!!

A challenge.  I love a challenge.  I'll bet I can stay within ten minutes of
my schedule for March.  Any takers???  Huh... Huh? <VVVVBG>

Did I forget to put my estimated daily departure and arrival times in the
schedule I sent out earlier?  Where's that spreadsheet.. let me see if I can
find it....

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/12/02 7:19:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
hudsom@us.ibm.com writes:

> They met in NH or
> Maine, and the guy was within 15 minutes of his schedule, not just that
> days schedule, but within 15 minutes of where he was supposed to be after
> 100 and some days on the trail....
>
> skeeter

multipart/alternative
  text/html