Re[5]: [at-l] Home Solar Power (Non-Hiking)

"...I think you are looking at pie-in-the-sky if you expect it drop from $466 to
$20 (or the $40 or $50 the end user pays)," claims Bryan K.

 We shall see. We can all dream, including the wind power developers on
 Redington. The Redington developers, of course, are dreaming of a big federal
 subsidy -- may be even a subsidy bigger than the corporate farmers get. Perhaps
 us opponents of world-damaging fossil fuel subsidized development can persuade
 our elected representatives to give us a similar subsidy.

 Let's all write letters and try.

  Weary