[at-l] Pave the Trail! {WAS Leki Damage---}

Yes, I think you are quite correct. Pavement will allow elderly folks
to use their walkers, pat the blacktop into place, and wander back down
to the ATC personal care shelter. This could be ecologically beneficial
- far better than using concrete and exhausting limited water
resources. And the oldsters on the maintenance crews would benefit from
the exercise and fresh air.

Brilliant idea. I understand we can even impregnate the surface with
Titanium oxide crystals and reduce smog. Goodness, we all need to make
the air clear around the Smokies.

I certainly wish I had thought of it first.

Bill...