[at-l] (no subject)

Welcome to the list. Be prepared for lots and lots of mail. My sugestion is
to set up a folder named at-l and set your mail program to send all the
mailing list to that folder as it comes in. You will get almost 100 messages
a day. Sometimes you just wont have the time or be in the mood to read and
reply. Once you have you at-l mail all in one folder it best in my opinion
to just sort by subject. so if you not into the topic you can just del them
all at once. If you need help how to do this with your program just drop a
like and i can try and help.
Im Josh Wilkins and my fience is Amy Banka were getting married in sept and
are planning to thru hike the at on our honeymoon in 2003. I keep the list
of the class of 2003 so we can all get to know eachother and talk about 03
issues. If you want to be added I will be mailing the list out soon so you
can see the info I put on it. Good luck in your planning. At first it will
look like were off topic a lot, we are but all you have to do is ask a
question and it will be anwsered very fast. Pretty much anything AT related
has been disected on this list many times in the last few years.
JTW