[at-l] environmental ethics

At 08:59 PM 2/10/02 -0500, DTimm65344@aol.com wrote:
>You should also read "Beyond Growth: The Economics of
>Sustainable Development" also by Daly.  I spend a fair amount of time
>involved in "life cycle analyses" of products for our company.

It's been around for a while but I recommend "Small is Beautiful: Economics
as if People Mattered" by E.F Schumacher.  For those interested in living
less expensively try "Living Poor With Style" by Ernest Callenbach (Sp?)
also a vintage volume by today's standards but still good information.

sAunTerer