FW: [at-l] Home Solar Power (Non-Hiking)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Kramer [mailto:jbkramer@afn.org]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 16:55
To: 'RoksnRoots@aol.com'
Subject: RE: [at-l] Home Solar Power (Non-Hiking)

The roof top idea I suspect would be too inefficient from the collection
standpoint you'd have to connect all these together and probably have
thousands of converters and other equipment. Every device you add in the
system eats power and so does all that wire. A centralized plant would
be much more efficient.

You also still have nothing to say about how to store this electricity
so it could be used at night. Or what to do on cloudy days. In LA all
these panels would have to be kept clean too, that would be a major
problem.

And if oil ran out, why then there is plenty of uranium, thorium and
plutonium around to use.

Bryan