[at-l] Help~tight laces wanted

Thought I'd mention a solution to the lacing problems I've used for at least
5 years.  This especially applies to using running shoes (4 or 5 hole).
It's a product called "Easy lace" sold by Road Runner Sports:

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/cgi-bin/rrs/rrs/ProductPg.jsp?baseProdKey=RR
ESU-03&catOID=-8890&BV_SessionID=@@@@0170703289.1013462058@@@@&BV_EngineID=f
adcdfeljjiebekgcgecfeedg.0

(Careful - the URL goes for several lines.  If it doesn't click for you, go
to roadrunnersoprts.com and search for "lace")

They consisted of 2 stretch laces and a plastic gizmo that can be used to
loosen them or tighten them.  2 pairs sell for $7 or $8.  Advantages:

1) the stretchiness tends to even out the pressure on the instep.  After a
long run or day on the trails I would often get numb feelings on the instep
from too tight or unevenly tight lacing.  This fixes that.

2) The tightening gizmo works well and never gets lost.  I've run any number
of marathons with them.

3) I often leave the laces semi-tight.  In this mode I can slip the shoe on
or off without adjusting the laces. Originally this was made for
tri-athletes who had to make quick changes into or out of their shoes.

They work!  Try them.

Pb