[at-l] lacing up tight~help

http://www.montrail.com/tech01.asp

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Bowyer" <halflifelost6@hotmail.com>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 3:02 PM
Subject: [at-l] lacing up tight~help

| When I bought my new boots a few weeks back the dude showed me how to do this cross
lacing thing I think he called a toe lock.  My laces stayed good for my day hikes.  I
went out yesterday, off trail in a boulder field for 3.5 hours.  I couldn't recall how
to do it and my feets took a beatin.  I do recall seeing a diagram on this technique
online.  Damned if I can find it when I need it.  Anyone know what I am talking about
and can help me out?  I am hittin a trail tomorrow morning.