[at-l] Help~tight laces wanted

When I bought my boots several weeks ago the dude showed me how to lock my laces 1/2 way up and it really locked the laces in place.  This has been great for me.  I went out yesterday for 3.5 hours in a boulder field and forgot how to do it.  My feets were quite sore.  I am hiking again tomorrow and need to know how to do this.  I think the guy called it a toe lock or something and I have actually sen this diagramed online but can not find it now.
If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Rich

Click Here

text/html (html body -- converted)
---