Re[4]: [at-l] three cheers for Rocky

"... " Waste not want not". In not a conservationest nor am I an
environmentalist, so there is no need for me to make an effor to conserve.
Weather we are camping, backpacking, or at home if nothing else, we are warm,
well feed, and there is always at least enough light to read a good book," says
Rocky.

 Methinks he protests, too much. I think we are dealing with a stealth
 environmentalist -- or may be just a rational environmentalist.

 Weary