[at-l] environmental ethics

The shower laundry! I used to do a lot of work at coal plants and would
regularly use the hotel shower laundry for my filthy coal dust covered
work clothes. Worked great and much cheaper and faster than hotel
laundry. I bet it works even better with all the fast-drying synthetics
you normally wear on the trail.

Chris