[at-l] Last test run complete - ready to go

As does my original Nomad. The difference is having broader choices of
where to pitch my shelter and how comfortable the sleep is each night.
The newer ultralight hammocks will/do compete with your tent for
weight. There are many ways to deal with the shelter issue.

BTW, you still haven't told us how much those titanium wedding bands
weigh, or what extra functions they have.

Bill...