[at-l] Last test run complete - ready to go

Sure, ask a Hennessy question just to see if I respond.

Total weight. My original HH(no longer made), w/fly, 4 easton stakes, 2
homemade tree huggers, and two heavy duty caribiners=3lbs 1 oz. If you
are careful about rope usage, you can lose the tree huggers and
caribiners, and drop to 2.5lbs. I've been experimenting with various
silnylon replacement flies, I'll let you know if I settle on one.

Pad- only below 40. And then its a fleece/reflectix deal. It currently
weighs 1.5lbs, but alot of that is extra. I need to cut it down and sew
the edges. Sewing scares me. It could take awhile.

A note on models. check the website.
http://www.hennessyhammock.com/2002_catalogue.htm He currently has
models ranging from 1.2lbs-3.5lbs, depending on weight limit/useage
concerns. I'm considering the Safari Ultralight. 2.5lbs for an 11' toy..
err hammock. Of course, there's nothing wrong with my current model. Or
the other two hammocks I own... -Rob