[at-l] Tut-Tut----

I figured this was a post on ancient Egyptian rulers, oh well....

Anklebear -

You know this crew needs specific instructions when certain behavior is
expected.  You didn't tell us to play nice when you left.

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/10/02 10:03:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lwbooher@halifax.com writes:

> For shame!  I go away for a simple week-end of debauchery in Williamsburg
> (yes, there probably are a lot of better places for it, but whatever) and
> come back to find y'all fighting.  Can't I leave y'all alone for even one
> minute?!  <G>

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---