[at-l] Tut-Tut----

For shame!  I go away for a simple week-end of debauchery in Williamsburg
(yes, there probably are a lot of better places for it, but whatever) and
come back to find y'all fighting.  Can't I leave y'all alone for even one
minute?!  <G>

Now, y'all remember that Chocolate gets married this week-end.  Let's all
wish her the very best of everything that there is.  The same for the groom.

Oh, to whomever asked about outfitters in the Williamsburg/Tidewater area, I
did find an amazing little hole-in-the-wall place over by William and Mary.
Colonial Sports.  I kid you not.  Is that an oxymoron, or what?  It looked
like mostly running gear, but they had an amazing shoe room.  And they had
lots of little odd items.  It's worth a look.  The whole place would fit in
my living room and part of my dining room.  Of course, I felt that they
rather snooted me because I wasn't young and skinny, but I've learned to
live with that.  It keeps the sales help from hovering over me, at least, so
I can poke around on my own.. <G>

anklebear

---