[at-l] Morton's Toe

I have Morton's Neuroma, and was told at one point that I would almost
certainly need the surgery sometime.  Instead, I got really aggressive
about finding wider shoes and, eventually, got orthotics as well.  Now I
would have to work very hard to notice a problem.

I can't tell you specifically what worked, and I don't think my neuromas
were all that large, but things have gotten so much better that I would
never consider the surgery at this point.

To give you an idea of the change, I used to wear size 12 shoes, and how
either buy size 13EE or size 14.  Mostly New Balance, but that's more
because they make them that size than anything else.

Good luck.

-- Jim