[at-l] ANWR (Warming)

On 10 Feb 2002 at 15:39, Clark Wright wrote:

> how do you know the change is great relative to temperatures from, say,
> the era of dinosaurs?

I don't, but then again, what's the point of this query?

What went on 100+ million years ago is not exactly the
issue; we all agree that the planet has been through
lots of serious changes since then.  Continents have
moved around, species have come and gone, and so
on.

The issue, as I recall, was whether we humans exert a
"disproportionate" effect on our planet, and I assert that
we do.

rafe b.
aka terrapin