[at-l] ANWR

The only thing I "claimed" [remember- that was your label on my words]
was not to know - I restake my personal claim in that regard; you
certainly are entitled to be much more sure as to your own personal
conclusions . . .

I would observe that the obvious common ground here is that we all can
and should support increased personal and societal energy efficiency and
conservation, and the conservation of special places that we reach an
accord among oursleves ought to be preserved with as little additional
human impact as possible . . .  that's enough to keep me busy right
there for several lifetimes! :)

hike on,

Thru-thinker