[at-l] three cheers for Rocky

Weary--

Perhaps you could sell one of your old clunkers to a billion dollar polluter
under one of the scrapage programs being promoted?  The idea is their are
programs that encourage poluters to buy old cars and then turn them to
scrap.  By doing so, these poluters get to polute some more.

I don't pretend to understand all this, but I do know that the clasic car
crowd aint to happy, as they see potential for the source of spare parts
drying up.

Here is the first link I found on the web about this-- if you are interested
it should be real easy to find a gazillion more.

http://www.wws.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/byteserv.prl/~ota/disk1/1992/9232/923203.PDF

Rick B