[at-l] > RELIGIOUS, SENATE LEADERS OPPOSE ANWR DRILLING

>Forgive me if I ask though,
> how do you dry your clothes?

At home we dry our cloths the same way we do on the trail. Cloths line. And
though many folks don't know it cloths will dry on the line outside in below
freezing temps. During the winter if there is something we need dried
quickly we have another clothesline on the back porch which is bit warmer
than outside, and is where we dry large batches of cloths during rainy
weather. We also use a wooden cloths rack allot especially during the winter
for drying items we need quickly or for thawing the ice and frozen snow off
from clothing during the winter. Set the cloths rack up in the bath tub, put
the ice incrusted stuff on the rack, ice melts and water goes down drain (
if you live in a place like Maine and have kids that play outside, yah I
know kids playing outside in the clod and snow, isn't considered normal by
some standards, you will know what I am talking about).
We have a cloths drier, it was in the house when I bought it, don't know it
it works to dry cloths, but it's a good place to store sleeping bags, 3 fit
nicely. they aren't compressed and don't take up closet space. If the darn
drier wern't built into the laundry room, I'd get rid of it but it would
require rebuilting the room.
My wife has a dishwasher "me", now of course I'm not as reliable as a
Maytag, so she has to give me a tune up once in a while.