[at-l] my 31 drops...

yep, a one day drop.  actually, as i hike south, it was a decision to get a three day drop at walisi-yi, or a one day drop at walisi-yi/two day drop at suches.  it was a no brainer for me.  6 pounds, or two pound?  six pounds or two pounds?

i'd have done more one day drops if i coulda...

pittsburghy

<- Original Text ->

hike-usa@pocketmail.com wrote:

> the list below is my 31 drops from penmar to springer.  thay are presented northbound (no disrespect felix ... well, maybe some)...
>
> suches ga post office (po)
> walisi-yi inn

You're getting a mail drop for one day?...
Give Me Chocolate

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.