[at-l] the dangers of email lists

I'm pretty new to this list, but know the dangers from another I've been a
part of for 5 years.  Right now, a dear friend from that other list is being
buried in Dallas.  We never met "in the flesh" but I know him oh so well.

I will miss the Muttster deeply.  Tears flow freely right now.  And part of
me is tempted to unsub from this list to avoid the risk of getting to know
you all like this.

But then . . . I've never really been one to avoid risk at all cost.
Sometimes the cost is more than worth it.

suz
    Soon we'll reach the shining river,
    Soon our pilgrimage will cease,
    Soon our happy hearts will quiver
    With the melody of peace
           - remembering Matt with Texas bbq and music today