From: "RailRiders" <RAILRIDERS.1713@warp9ems.com>
To: <rbenhameda@home.com>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 9:02 PM
Subject: RailRiders Adventure Clothing Newsletter (7955126)

| RailRiders Adventure Clothing Newsletter, Issue One {RAC'N)
| -----------------------------------------------------------
|
| Welcome to the first issue of  RAC'N - RailRiders Adventure Clothing Newsletter.
Each month, we will bring you all the views that fit.  From new products to sale items
to adventure readings.

| Go to http://www.railriders.com
|
| Looking for a Valentine's Day gift that nestles comfortably to your loved one's
heart?  RailRiders gift certificates are available--and quite packable. For quicker
service, RailRiders can email the recipient.
| (http://go1.warp9ems.com/go.pl?tu=7955126-2950)
|                                 ***********
|
| NEW - We're introducing the Women's Sport Skort .  All the friskiness of a skirt,
plus the security of Lycra shorts, in a single, streamlined super-soft Supplex
package. With  Velcro front closure system. Much more flattering than spandex or
running shorts.
| (http://go1.warp9ems.com/go.pl?tu=7955126-2954)
|                                 ************
|
| No matter what  Groundhog Phil thought he had seen, we still got plenty of Old Man
Winter left to kick us around. So hang out in style with the all-new four-ply Winter
Weatherpants or Hydro-Zip-T polyester base layer. The next best thing to taking in the
Salt Lake City Olympics.
| (http://go1.warp9ems.com/go.pl?tu=7955126-2951)
|                                 ************
|
| Never purchased from RailRiders before?  Use the code RNEW at checkout for a 15%
discount on "the toughest clothes on the planet."
|                                 ************
|
| Looking for a bargain on our popular Micro-Fleece Tops and Pants? Regular $70; Now
$39
| (http://go1.warp9ems.com/go.pl?tu=7955126-2953)
|                                 ************
|
| Also, save on our popular Oxford Travel Shirts.  Great for the tropics. Regular
$49; Now  $34.
| (http://go1.warp9ems.com/go.pl?tu=7955126-2952)
|                                 ************
|
| For those of you who are not in a buying mood, we have several new stories in our
Adventure Readings section. Check out the following:

| Relive Mark Twain's circumnavigation of the globe. Upon crossing the date line, he
wrote, "We must lose a day out of our lives, a day never to be found again. We shall
be a day behindhand all through eternity."
| (http://go1.warp9ems.com/go.pl?tu=7955126-2947)
|
| What are the world's scariest places to visit? (No, it's not the Enron mail room.)
| (http://go1.warp9ems.com/go.pl?tu=7955126-2949)
|
| For the armchair adventurer, we have provided an annotated list of some of our
favorite adventure-travel books.
| (http://go1.warp9ems.com/go.pl?tu=7955126-2948)

| Tell a Friend about RailRiders. Email us EIGHT names/street addresses  and we'll
send you a FREE $20 gift certificate good towards your next RailRiders purchase.