[at-l] Maps, guidebooks, etc.....

yo,
	A small section of a state highway map is fun to have along and useful too. It helps to name the cities you see in the distance and if you do come off the trail unexpected it can be handy to see beyond the limits of the AT maps scope.
	And don't forget when making your Companion choice. ALDHA is non profit and gives back to the trail. So you really give to the trail with your purchase from ALDHA.

chase