[at-l] Fleece miniskirt

KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/8/02 3:12:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> PMAnderson@apshealthcare.com writes:
>

>>dont forget to use windbloc fleece!
>>

> Oh, absolutely.. Although some of the guys have suggested some transparent
> material....

Here's an important design question:  built-in undies or not?  I'm
thinking windblocking fleece in the underwear part, if there is an
underwear part, and then softer cozier fleece for the other part.
It could look like a yoked skirt - just stitch the skirt on a little
way down.

And I see no reason why this skirt needs a zipper.

Come to think of it, I like the yoked skirt idea no matter what.  :)

-amy  (now don't I wish I could sew)