[at-l] Re: Corn Dodgers...

Don't get too close to Dallas, Wichita, or Batesville - the women of my family will cover you with green & fatback and ride you out on a cornstick. The crockpot is the gods answer to working and still turning out a big batch of slow cooked greens.

What's really changed is that now most of us have to buy these limp anemic things they call greens from the grocery store instead of pulling them out of the back 40.  I miss my mother's garden!!

While I'm on a quick rant, has anyone else noticed that chicken is getting progressively nastier? I'm having to buy organic, free-range to get something I want to eat. We raised chickens. I know what they're supposed to taste like.

Squirrelgirl