[at-l] > RELIGIOUS, SENATE LEADERS OPPOSE ANWR DRILLING

Vcat,  I do think there are other sources of energy.  I just read where some college in GA is burning chicken and other animal fats for heat.  I think there is probably enought methane gas in our landfils to produce a lot of energy.   TVA is wanting to put a wind farm up in JOhnson Co. TN.  Guess what?  The folks are sqakin about it, put it some place else they say.
Plodder

I think this is all the more reason to adopt a policy that the clergy are
supporting, one that emphasizes conservation, efficiency and renewable fuels
rather than increased oil production.
Vcat

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.