[at-l] Re: Corn Dodgers...

I've got my great-great-grandmother Clessie's recipe for corn cakes. It's a sweet corn pancake served with syrup. She was still working her farm in Arkansas in her 90's. Lived to be 104 with all her faculties. Toughest woman I ever
knew. She taught me to cook on a wood stove and we'd start out the day with a plate of those and plenty of homemade pork sausage. Rounded out with sassafras tea from roots dug out the back.

Squirrelgirl