[at-l] > RELIGIOUS, SENATE LEADERS OPPOSE ANWR DRILLING

Isn't hyprocisy to want other(third world)countries to destroy their enviornment to supply our gluttony for oil.  Why not use domestic oil and not be dependent on others.  Let's face it folks our society demands fossil type fuel.  Why buy it from societies that are so drastically opposed to our economic life style and religion?
I have thought for some time that a bussel of wheat or corn should equal a barrel of oil.  The folks want to eat and we need oil to produce their food.  But it doesn't work that way so let's become as self-sufficient as we can.
Plodder

to voice support for a national energy
> policy that emphasizes conservation, efficiency and renewable fuels rather
> than increased oil production.

Hallelujah!
I BELIEVE!
Amen, Amen I say...

Seriously, this is a rather amazing accretion, don't you think? Maybe a
global shift from the head to the heart really is happening...

Or, as Mags's 95-year-old hiker says:
"Do onto others as you want done onto yourself," Harris says. "It's that
simple."
http://www.thedailycamera.com/livingarts/ourtown/07pgeorg.html