[at-l] Quick Project Update

Whoever it was that sent me the NRCS/WCC idea as a source for data - thank
you. I got about half of what I was looking for through that (accidentally
deleted your message). Additionally, in the last day or so I've had a very
fruitful e-mail discussion with the chief meteorologist at WTEN television
in Albany. He happened to be from Berkshire county, right off the AT and had
loads of data info for that region. We were also able to address the
anomalous nature of the snow patterns there, and now I feel like I'm finally
ready to plot my zones from the Hudson to North Adams. There are still some
issues in VT, specifically the unreliability of Killington's data, but I
have plenty to do before I get there. As for the 19 maps that are already
colored - I'm doing some finishing touches to make them ready for scanning,
and if that can happen in the next month or so, then they might be available
on the web shortly after. We'll see. Anyway, thanks to everyone for your
responces to my other post.

wc