[at-l] Okay, trip report kinda, sorta (long)

Patrick Loomis wrote:

> North Manitou Island October 2001
> Pat Loomis (who in the future will always inspect before getting stuck for 6
> days on an island with no way off)

> -.-. .-.. --- ..- -.. .-- .- .-.. -.- . .-.

Pat,

What's this say at the end???

If you want to get in some camping time, there'll be a group of us paddling the
Ausable in two weeks.  It's a one or two night camping trip depending on where
you choose to start - either Roscommon or Grayling.  This will be the group's
21st annual trip.  Last year we had beautiful blue skies and 11* below 0 the
first day & night, and pouring rain and 40* the next night, so be prepared for
the weather - it's northern Michigan.  If you're interested, let me know, I've
got a boat you can borrow too - the more the merrier!

Ron