[at-l] Calories per ounce/fruitcake

Oh, those awful closets.  This feels so much better!

I think it's time we start a movement to save the fruitcake.  I say we
start a Fruitcake Liberation Front to free all the fruitcake ingredients
from the damages and insults done them from commercial bakeries.  We'll
have to work out the logistics of who's to carry out the candied fruit and
who's to carry out the nuts, but we're all good at logistics here so that
shouldn't be a problem.  I think Jim, Shane and Kahley ought to lead this
mission and should be the first ones in.  Sloetoe and Orangebug write up
the plan and we send Weary to Congress to make our case.  RnR can be our
media spokesperson.  We get Felix to create a commotion and then we pounce.
Jan and Ron, the canoeists, can slip up the river and be our scouts.  POG,
DaRedhead, Bluetrail and me will hang back in the kitchen and bake up the
ingredients as y'all bring 'em in so that they can't be recaptured.

I think it's a plan.  What's our battlecry?

Fruitcake! Fruitcake! Fruitcake Rex!
Fruitcake! Fruitcake! Better Than Sex!

Who's in?

Fruitcake Balls