[at-l] Go light lifestyle - afterthought

When the list got me thinking about streamlining my life, I
later realized that although I have done a lot with letting go
of holding onto the *stuff* of life, the by far largest area
of change has been in how I spend my time.  I have been
consciously letting go of the many good, okay, even really
good things I could do with my time to make room for the best.

The *harvest* is that I am now spending more time on the *most
important* things to me, one of which (not the first) is
learning to backpack and spending time hiking.  At first, I
struggled a little with letting go of things those that I used
to pursue because they were good things and I knew I liked
them.  Now that I am seeing results from the change, it's much
easier and pretty much a habit.

Once of the *exceptions* to my rule of doing only the top
things is that I will do some of the good or very good things
if I will be doing it primarily as a social event with
friends.  This keeps me from missing completely things like
good performances, but limits my time spent on them to the
really rewarding time of sharing with friends.  I find it a
good balance.

Delita <-- Finally getting the hang of life, happier and
better every year

--
Delita Wright
Chapel Hill, NC