[at-l] Re: Kodak 5000 and the Trail

FullMoon95  wrote:
  > If you're looking for a camera for the trail and have thought about
  > digital, you might want to take a look at the Kodak 5000.
  > Full Moon http://www.pbase.com/athiker95My Digital Pics (Casio 3000)

Just thought I would follow up with with my own reply to my original
note and point out that there is a lot more information along with
sample pictures at
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2001_reviews/dc5000.htmlThis Site .

I assume that link will show up - I stopped getting emails and use the
forum on the Net to post and read all these messages - sure saves on
lots of emails and has a lot of features that makes it much better than
getting this via email. The forum on the Net uses some vB code to post
URL's so not sure how that translates out in your email readers. If you
can't read it, let me know.

Full Moon